HART ROCK Blog Archive

Thursday, April 16, 2020

HART ROCK Reiki TODAY

Hello Everyone,

I hope that when you arrive here, YOU ARE as WELL as possible and ideally staying home unless necessary.

This is challenging in our world of go-go-go!  Everyone has been offered an opportunity to stay home, reconnect and re-evalute where we are individually and collectively.  What some considered our shadow side is now clearly in the light.  People are waking up.  THANK YOU!  
  
This world shift of circustances is about all of us and what we create out of this devastation will be up to us.  

I hope that we choose to move toward the light.  Toward sustainablity and rejunivation.
   
This will not be easy.  It will require of us as I have been saying (and recently politcos) it is time for us to put on our big girl and boy pants.  

There seems to be no other option.  Yes, this is scary as all shit!  I am called upon to remember and use my grounding tools because some part of me wants to curl into a ball and cry.  That won't serve me, or anyone.  

If you have any opportunity to growsome food, do it!  If you don't know where to begin, YOUTUBE has so much DIY information that uses what many folks have on hand.  

The resources from Local Food Bloomington that taken down a few months ago, shy of 20 years(!) are being posted to the Local Food Blog at https://localfoodbloomington.blogspot.com

WE WILL BE BEYOND THIS and may we reconnect with love, appreciation, cooperation, and yes, show up wearing our big girl and boy pants!  

GUIDANCE made it clear that I am to share vibrational energy more broadly!   After so much back and forth on my part, I will begin by posting to the Wellness Arts Cafe CREATIVELY BEING.  If you are interested in knowing about my vibrational energy shares, SUBSCRIBE to the channel. 

My Wellness Arts and Reiki Teachers are posted if interested.

May we be loving, compassionate, kind, generous, and understand that 
WE CAN MAKE SOMETHING NEW! 
WE WILL MAKE IT SOMETHING NEW!

LET US CREATE LOVING, NURTURING, REGENERATIVE COMMUNITIES THAT INCLUDE ALL SPECIES.






No comments: